Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Michelle's World Famous Raisin and Bran
Michelle posted this under my cookie post, and I thought it was funny enough to enjoy a more prominent placing.
Let me add to this blog:
Raisin Bran Crunch (people with jaw problems need not read further)
1. Take out a huge bowl
2. Pour in an amount of cereal that would only be considered a single serving size in America.
3. Pour skim milk in the bowl until if covers the cereal and goes about an inch over
4. Enjoy this delicacy no more than three times per day.
5. For dessert, repeat steps two and three with Fruity Pebbles.
6. Rinse bowl, put in dishwasher, and go on with your life!