Sunday, July 10, 2011

Food Travels

Food Travels!

When I go on vacation I like to take more pictures of my food than anything else. Here are a few pictures of the delicious food I had in Montreal and San Francisco.

Montreal



This is a Sweet Flammekueche. It had banana with vanilla ice cream on it. I wanted it flambeed but I didn't want to pay $2.25 (Canadian Dollars). I contemplated setting it on fire myself.


This is from a cafe in Montreal. I think it was a brie and chicken pesto sandwich. The description was in French so I am not positive. My favorite thing was the tiny little bowls for the pasta salad. They are so cute!


This was my seafood risotto. Again, everything was in French and I am bad at making decisions when menus are in English. I think I had the waiter read the menu to me 10 times, but I think I made the right decision. It was delicious.


1 comment: